Friday, June 10, 2011

Cat bathing

Thus far my summer has been the most interesting and eventful of my life.

Last summer I spend a lot of time internalizing. A lot of time thinking. A lot of time spilling all the stuff here.

This summer I'm finding myself doing a lot less of that.

I'm living my life in externals this summer.

I'm getting out of my head. I'm spending time with friends. I'm forging new relationships with people. I'm exploring new things [I totally shot a gun for the first time and it was awesome].

One thing I did do the other day?

Gave my cat a bath.

Holy yikes that was a lovely experience.

The sounds that came out of that animal. It was like she was dying. She sounded like a human child in the revving up stage of a tantrum. Does that make sense?

Either way, it made me nervous about what others might think was going on inside my house. Luckily the windows have been closed for the week since I finally caved and turned on the AC.

-----

Well, this post wasn't too eventful or exciting, so we'll wait for the next ones to come out. Upcoming topics include:

1. Gossip. Why do people do it and what does it gain them? Especially when they don't know the truth.
2. The Pool. Why I am suddenly so attracted to it and why I spend a lot of time there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You seriously need to update this thing. Stay quiet for too long and people might think you fell through a coffee table.