Sunday, October 23, 2011

Choices

This most recent season in my life has been rough. Very rough.

I've processed through almost all of it with the people in my life who love me and care about me. I'm sure more of it will come from time to time, but for now I'm all processed-out.

I would love to share this season of my life with you, but it's been so rough that I don't think it would be a good idea.

In a nutshell:

1. I let myself fall away from God.
2. I made unwise choices.
3. My heart became tied to those choices.
4. The inevitable fallout happened, and my heart got smashed.
5. I had to admit my failure and accept the consequences.
6. I'm now taking my mangled and tender heart before Jesus, asking Him for forgiveness, and promising to love and obey Him yet again.
7. He will love me, forever and ever, Amen, and he can heal that hurt inside me, though it may take a very long time. The consequences of my choices will not be easy.

I am ok. I am healthy, and I have friends and family who love me dearly.

The rest will come with time.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Love you so much babe! I am walking with you one step at a time.