Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A slice of the past . . .

I love Christmas. I love making music. Doesn't it make sense to put the two together?

That's exactly what two friends and I did a few years ago, and--if I do say so myself--they turned out really well.

I love to listen to them and think of that special time. We recorded in the booth from 10-2 a.m. each night over a weekend , had dance parties, mixed and mastered, and finally had Christmas presents for our families (being poor college students, you know).

If you feel so inclined to take a listen, be my guest. I'm mostly putting these here so I have an easier way to access them whenever I'm in the Christmas Spirit!

"Veni, Veni, Emmanuel" by MB
"Holy, Holy, Holy" by SW and MB
"Little Drummer Boy" by SW

Head here if you'd like to treat your ears.

Enjoy if you listen! I'm doing so right now . . .

No comments: