Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Keep your britches on.

Remember how I was going to post about my New York trip and Comic Con?

Ok, it was supposed to happen over the weekend, but I got a little over-ambitious on Saturday and Sunday and decided to paint my fireplace instead.

Before


After


Now that is a beautiful thing, is it not? I would say that is well worth skipping a post about New York and Comic Con. I mean, I can post anytime for all two of my rabid readers, but I can't get my fireplace painted at just any time.

I'm actually going to have real company from the town in less than a week, so I've got to make sure that the house is looking its best, right?

Speaking of, I finally purchased the last items for my bathroom. Once those are in (should be this Thursday), the room will be complete. And if I say so myself, it's going to look super fetch.

Want some New York and Comic Con stories? Well . . . you'll have to wait just a bit longer! It's late and I need to get some sleep if I'm going to be able to deal with the crazies tomorrow--it's spirit week, which means something has snapped in the kids' brains and they're all acting like they're infected with the 28 Days Later virus--but not the 28 Weeks Later virus because as far as I can tell no one has gouged out a classmate's eyes with his thumbs.

Yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep it coming! you have more than two followers.