Friday, October 1, 2010

Wasn't going to, but . . .

Fall is in the air. 

I can smell it.

Like, literally smell it. Someone's burning something outside and I'm hoping it's that nice Fall kind of burning instead of something terrible. Because then I'd be a terrible person for enjoying the smell of someone else's horror.

But besides that, it's so beautiful outside that I'm considering heading outside and doing some yard work. And those of you who know me also know that I am not a gardener. Never have been, and probably never will be. Unless something drastic happens like I actually do fall off of my kitchen counter, get knocked into a coma, and then wake up with a green thumb.

Until that time I'll be a perpetual disappointment to womanhood because add to my dislike of gardening my inability to sew, my distaste for scrapbooking, my aversion to talking at length about feelings, and having as of yet never baked a cake from scratch. 

Ah, well. 

Either way, it's beautiful today. I'm also feeling a bit listless because I love going to our football games on Fridays, but the game today is over two hours away. It's a bit far to go on my own, and I didn't want to impose on anyone else, so I'm chilling at home tonight. 

It's hard to believe that I'm headed to New York City in only one week! My first time going on my own. I cannot wait!

In other news, I'm finding a real family at my church here in Ashland. They've taken me in, and rather quickly I might add! It feels good to be part of something and part of a group of people again. I find myself wishing Sunday would come so that I can see everyone again. And it'll be here in less than two days! Can't wait.




Last, but not least, remember how much I like (ahem, adore) Bill Hader and his eyebrows? No? Want a reminder? No? Well, too bad. Here you go.

Strange looking? I tell you that you are blind.



Perhaps you might not think I am so blind for this next one. Who knows. Based on what little looking into this I've done, more women seem to find this other man quite the looker. 

But, of course, you know what has me hooked? The eyebrows. 

Sigh. 

Lovely.

Ladies and ladies, I give you Mr. Lee Pace's eyebrows. 

And the man himself, naturally.

Will he ever replace Mr. Hader? Probably not.

But if you do not know who he is, I suggest you immediately remedy that fact and watch a TV show that was sadly cancelled two years ago, Pushing Daisies. Watch it instantly on Netflix.

And . . . you're welcome.


No comments: