Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bathroom remodel so far . . .

The work on my house is a slow process!

Here are some photos of the recent bathroom remodel, which is not finished yet. Also, the pictures are not retouched at all. Frankly, I don't have the energy to Photoshop them at the moment.







There you go folks. That's where my bathroom is now. I still need a beautiful shower curtain to complete the look, as well as a full set of fluffy, white towels. I won't accept anything else!

And to close, here's a rare picture of me, taken this evening in my new football hoodie. It's currently my favorite thing to wear. Bring on the cold weather! I want to live in this thing!


Love it.

2 comments:

Jodien said...

You look great MB! So does your bathroom :)

Amy M. said...

Fantastic! You look great, my friend! And I love how the bathroom is coming along.