Friday, April 29, 2011

What a fun day!

I had one of the best days at school EVER today.

That's right.

And now it pains me to admit it, but it's because my students blocked my doorway for a canned food drive, which meant that I didn't have class today. Instead, I hung out in the gym all day long and played.

Awesome.

Oh, except for my seniors. We'd had a party planned already, so we just had our party. Threw some apples at a brick wall. You know. Normal stuff.

Also, I found this and it is all kinds of awesome.

Not because I am a hater of my own sex. Not at all. I think I, as a woman, am mysterious, beautiful, and pretty stinkin' cool.

I mostly found this awesome because I love logic. Like, REAL logic where you turn words and phrases in to mathematical equations. And this particular piece of logic is just brilliant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess us guys keep this formula pretty well hidden....its old.