Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm going to get sleeves...

Ready for something else? Hopefully.

I've always been fascinated by tattoos. Do I have any? No. Do I want any? Perhaps.

All I know is that I find many of them beautiful and interesting. Like these at Dare Devil Tattoo in New York City.

Check them out. Love them. It's like someone painted these on with a beautiful brush. Like artwork permanently affixed to your skin.

I just might go for something like that.

Apparently I have about five months to decide....

In other news, I went to the doctor yesterday and now I'm on about three different kinds of medication. Feelin' kind of weird...

But the great, great thing is that the doctor proved I'm down about 20 pounds from when I first came down here. Would you believe it? It's amazing to me too.

Keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

....you mean keep them "going"....
Good for you!!! Guess all that mac&cheese isn't hurting you after all!!