Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't Fall Off the Countertop

Today was a day. Neither good, nor bad.

Highlights of the day included closing on my home, setting up all of my bills and accounts, and organizing different areas of the house.

Downsides of the day included some unsettling news, getting super frustrated at some stuck nails, and realizing that I live alone and will have to be extra careful when I decide to crouch on my kitchen counter-tops because if I fall and break my back then I will just have to pray that a neighbor walks into my home and finds me before I die of starvation.

Cheery, huh?

Tomorrow I have more errands to run. Though my parents and I just took a trip up to Dodge yesterday, I get to make another trip to get my internet hooked up. Don't ask me why it works that way--it just does.

I saw Inception on Friday. You might think that I would write a review. I understand. But I won't be writing a review. Why? Here's my review:

Awesome.

And not in the colloquial way that we use that word today. I literally mean that it was an awe-inspiring movie. And that's all you need to know from me about it.

There are many pictures from moving day, and I even have a movie with a previous little boy wearing my favorite shoes. Those will be posted all in good time.

For the moment, however, I'm going to take my laptop out onto my porch and enjoy the cooler, evening air.

Goodnight.

No comments: