Friday, July 30, 2010

I want, want, want.

I have found a website made just for me. Thank the lord for Ashley Eckstein and her desire to cater to female Star Wars fans. It seriously is a market that's way too small.

The site is called Her Universe. And it has these T-shirts. Short sleeved shirts are $30 each and long-sleeved shirts are $40. I may have to space out my purchases, but someday I shall start my collection. And I will wear them proudly.

 
     Star Wars burnout tee, $30                                  Star Wars Padme Nouveau tee, $30

 

Check them out if you like Star Wars, sci-fi, or general nerdiness. And I call dibs on the Luke Skywalker tee. That's going to be my first purchase. Han, who? I was always, always a Luke girl. He's my Jedi Knight in shining armor. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe you can meet up with luke at the watashi station when he's looking at those power converters...