Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Grizzly Bear

Ok, so remember how I was going to find new music?

You know it's a problem when even Pandora can't find new music for you. I hear a new song come up and I get all excited to hear something fresh and unusual and . . . . I've heard this song or this artist before.

If I'm really fair, I don't think it's Pandora's fault that my music keeps going in circles. I actually think that Pandora is trying to send me secret messages that my musical tastes are so similar and restricted that even the Music-Genome Project can't find anything new for me.

Luckily, one of my favorite bloggers, Heather Armstrong, occasionally posts music on her blog, so this song really caught my eye (maybe ear, I mean?) when I watched the video about six months ago.


And this is a fan video, by the way, not the official video. If you want the official version, go here. And content of this fan video aside, I love the animation and the cleverness of it.

I've decided that Grizzly Bear will be my next station on Pandora.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Hello?

This thing on?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a pretty cool video. you might give edison glass a try (i extremely like "this house"). also check out the video for "this is war" by dustin kensrue. i got the goosebumps.